2018 Copenhagen Concussion Conference
2018 Copenhagen Concussion Conference.
The conference is organised by the Center for Rehabilitation of Brain Injury, University of Copenhagen, and brings together professionals from a broad range of disciplines in order to present and discuss state-of-the-art concussion research and treatment.
The sessions and lectures of the conference address the biomedical and psychological aspects of concussion with a focus on factors of importance for development and treatment of prolonged post-concussive symptoms in adults and children.
We are happy to present some of the most distinguished researchers and clinicians within the field of concussion and mild traumatic brain injury including:
- Dr. Mark Burns, PhD, Georgetown University (US)
- Dr. Christopher Giza, MD, UCLA (US)
- Dr. Nigel King, PhD, University of Oxford (GB)
- Dr. Nina Feddermann-Demont, MD, Swiss Concussion Center (CH)
- Dr. Keith Yeates, PhD, University of Calgary (CA)
- Dr. Grant L. Iverson, PhD, Harvard Medical School (US)
We kindly refer you to the following link for further information regarding the conference programme, registration and abstract submission:
We look forward to welcoming you in Copenhagen, Denmark, November 8th and 9th, 2018.
On behalf of the organizing committee.
Center for Rehabilitation of Brain Injury
Amagerfaelledvej 56 A
2300 Copenhagen S
T: +45 35 33 51 98