All candidate members should send a one page CV to the Secretary General. Candidacies will be approved by the Executive Committee.
- Full member : every neurologist can apply.
- Associate member : physician with another specialism or other individuals interested in clinical neurology or neurosciences.
- Honorary member : every retired full member can become an honorary member.
- Resident and Research Fellow Section members : MD or MSc currently working as residents in Neurology, research fellows, PhD students or neurologists with no more than 3 years of practice after completion of the residence training. When the conditions for being BNS-RRFS are no longer applicable, the neurologist can become an ordinary full member.
Subscription to Acta Neurologica Belgica is included.
35% discount on MedLink Neurology subscription. MedLink Neurology is an online, authoritative and up-to-date information resource covering the full spectrum of neurologic conditions. Please have a look at : www.medlink.com. To claim your discount, log onto the BNS members’ section and follow the link.
Members of the BNS will also automatically become an associate individual member of the EAN, with the following benefits :
- Free access to the online learning platform eBrain, eBook – “Manual of the Neurological Examination for Neurologists in Training”, and the European Journal of Neurology.
- Reduced fee at EAN congresses.
- The opportunity to apply for educational grants.
- Free access to the European Journal of Neurology, by the following procedure : Go to “MY EAN” in the right upper corner and click on Forgot Password on the EAN Website www.ean.org. A new page shows up. Insert the email address used for our society, and you will receive the new password that links to your membership account. Please do not create a new account. Once logged-in, you can click on the upper menu Eur J Neurol, and go to the issue you like.
2022 Members Fees
- Full member : 150 EUR
- Associate member : 100 EUR
- RRFS : 50 EUR, first year of membership is free