SPRING MEETING OF THE BNS 2020
Our Spring Symposium “Clinical Update” is being replaced by a series of webcast presentations.
You will be able to follow these webcast presentations:
- Prof. Dr. Koen Paemeleire: “New treatment modalities in migraine”
- Prof. Dr. Rosa Rademakers: “Repeat expansions in neurological diseases”
- Dr. Nicolas Lejeune : “Update on consciousness and coma”
- Prof. Dr. Dietmar Thal: “Emerging concepts of late-life neuropathology: Alzheimer’s disease, PART, LATE, FTLD”
- Dr. Olivier Stevens: “Update on approach to non-motor symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease”
- Dr. Barbara Willekens: “Anti-MOG antibody disease”
These presentations will be available from June 6th 2020 and will be visible through our website (member section) for 12 months. All the presentations will count towards RIZIV/INAMI accreditation.