The International Headache Society is the world’s leading membership organisation for those with a professional commitment to helping people affected by headache, and collaborates with partner societies such as the World Federation of Neurology.
Our main focus is on educating neurologists worldwide about headache medicine and offering the latest research through our journal, Cephalalgia.
If members of the BNS want to learn about headache medicine they should join IHS – we are pleased to offer free trial membership for all your members until the end of March 2021! Just visit the IHS website (www.ihs-headache.org) and login:
If they then want to join IHS they will receive
• subscription to the IHS journal, Cephalalgia, print copy or online-only options available and reduced rates for residents and early-career physicians and researchers
• download of Cephalalgia apps
• reduced submission fees for publishing in the open-access companion journal, Cephalalgia Reports
• access to the IHS online learning centre
• early access to IHS clinical trial guidelines
• reduced registration fees for IHC 2021, Berlin, Germany, September
More information on the IHS website.
The IHS website Online Learning Centre content includes videos, webinars and podcasts on hot headache topics and meeting presentation from associated societies such as the American Headache Society and Migraine Trust International Symposium.
Our bi-ennial congress, IHC 2021 will take place in September 2021, and for the first time we will join with the European Headache Federation for a joint event. The congress will be live streamed to enable virtual participation. Abstract submission is now open and IHS members receive reduced registration fees for the congress.