Dear BNS member
Our Spring Symposium “Clinical Update” is being replaced by a series of webcast presentations.
The aim is to provide you with state of the art updates in different fields of neurology which are relevant to clinical practice. The following speakers have kindly agreed to provide webcast presentations:
1. Dr. Koen Paemeleire: “New treatment modalities in migraine”
2. Dr. Barbara Willekens: “Anti-MOG antibody disease”
3. Dr. Nicolas Lejeune : “Update on consciousness and coma”
4. Dr. Dietmar Thal: “Emerging concepts of late-life neuropathology: Alzheimer’s disease, PART, LATE, FTLD”
5. Dr. Rosa Rademakers: “Repeat expansions in neurological diseases”
6. Dr. Olivier Stevens: “Update on approach to non-motor symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease”
These presentations will remain available through our website for 12 months, and will count towards RIZIV/INAMI accreditation.
Practical details will be communicated in due time through our website as well as via e-mail.